The ”Help” menu provides entry points to all the help functionality of the IDE, as well as the
means to customize the help system.
- Shows the help table of contents
- (SHIFT-F1) Jumps to the help Index.
- (CTRL-F1) Jumps to the topic associated with the currently highlighted
- (ALT-F1) Jumps to the previously visited topic.
- Displays help on using the help system.
- Allows the configuration of the help menu. With this menu item, help files can be
added to the help system.
- Displays information about the IDE. See section 6.13.3, page 347 for more